Singapore Citizens

Singaporeans requiring consular assistance can contact the Embassy at +971 2 222 2083 (during office hours) or +971 50 812 2413 (after office hours).

General information on consular assistance for Singaporeans

Consular assistance for Singaporeans missing overseas

Consular assistance for Singaporeans arrested overseas

Consular assistance in the event of the death of a Singaporean overseas

SafeTravel Overview for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents

Renunciation of Singapore Citizenship


Traveling to the UAE? Check out our UAE Information Page and eRegister your trip!


Singaporeans applying for a new passport may do so online at ICA's Application for Passport On-Line Electronic System


Singapore Visa

Planning to travel to Singapore? Visit, and check if you need a visa and the visa application requirements.

The Embassy does not accept visa applications. You may instead apply for a visa via one of the following ways:

1) Your local contact in Singapore may apply for you at ICA's Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE)

2) You may submit your application to our Authorised Visa Agent:

Omeir Travel Agency
Omeir Tower
Sheikh Khalifa Street
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 612 3656

The Embassy does not endorse or support visa application services offered by any other agency/entity. Applicants who choose to engage such agencies/entities are advised to exercise caution, especially if it involves sharing of personal information. The embassy will not be held responsible or accountable in any way for any loss that you may suffer arising from your engagement of such agencies/entities.

Legalisation of Documents

The Embassy can legalise documents originating in Singapore only after they have been certified by Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Embassy can legalise documents originating in the UAE only if they are to be used in Singapore and after they have been certified by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.

We cannot affix our legalisation stamp on laminated documents. If you need to legalise an original document that has been laminated, please request the issuing organisation to issue a certified true copy or an extract of the original document for legalisation.

Please email for an appointment with the Consular Officer before coming to the Embassy.

Travel Page