What should I do if my family member or friend is missing overseas?
- Please lodge a police report at the nearest Neighbourhood Police Post.
- You may then contact the relevant Singapore Overseas Mission or the MFA Duty Office at +65 6379 8800 and provide us with the police report number.
MFA can help you with the following:
- We can check with major local hospitals to find out if your family/friend has been hospitalised.
- We can check with local authorities to find out if your family/friend has been arrested.
- We cannot track down your family/friend.
- We cannot disclose whether or not your family/friend has left Singapore or entered another country.