If you wish to include your married name or legal change of name in your passport, please send in to the Consular Section of the Singapore Embassy two photocopies of your current passport, Singapore identity card, marriage certificate (inclusion of married name) or Deed Poll (legal change of name) and a letter indicating your request. Your request will be forwarded to Singapore for processing. You will be notified when approval has been granted.

Travel Page