Please produce the following documents in support of your application. Official translation of the documents is required if they are not in English. Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please refer to the ICA website.
1. Passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Singapore)
2. Form 14A* (228.81KB): One original form duly completed in English and signed by the applicant.
3. Passport-sized coloured photographs: One. The photograph must meet the following requirements:
o Taken against white background and within the last 3 months
o Taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features)
4. A copy of your valid NZ visa.
5. Travel Itinerary: Photocopies of confirmed travel itinerary issued. Mode of transport can be by plane, train, cruise or car. If applicant is travelling to Singapore by road, a letter showing the intended dates of arrival and departure is needed.
6. Entry facilities to onward destination (including visas).
7. Letter of Introduction (original Form V39A):For application for social visa, form is to be duly completed and signed by a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old with a SingPass/CorpPass account.
For application for business visa, the form is be duly completed and signed by a registered company representative (who must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident above 21 years old with a SingPass/CorpPass account). The form must also bear the address, telephone number, fax number, official stamp of the Singapore company and the NRIC number of its representative.
[Note: LOIs issued by your Embassy can also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.]
8. Visa processing fee: NZ$ 35.00 per applicant. The High Commission accepts only Cash or Bank Cheque (preferred) made payable to the “Singapore High Commission”. Personal/company cheques or money order are not acceptable. The visa processing fee is non-refundable and is subject to change without prior notice.
9. A pre-paid courier bag for the return of the passport for applications done through post (if applying in person at the High Commission). Please arrange with NZ Post or a courier company for the safe delivery of documents. The Singapore High Commission is not liable or does not bear any responsibilities for the loss of any travel documents, including original passports, sent by post or courier.
* If you are staying with a friend or relative in Singapore, please indicate his/her full address and contact number in the visa application form. The address under “Country of Origin”, refers to the address in your country of nationality. If you are a resident of New Zealand, please indicate your New Zealand address and period of stay under “Did you reside in other countries, other than your country of origin, for one year or more during the last 5 years?”
Please courier/submit the completed application forms together with photocopies of the supporting documents to:
Singapore High Commission
17 Kabul Street
The normal processing time is about 5 - 7 working days upon receipt of the complete set of application form and documents. Please do not call the High Commission to check on the outcome within the normal processing period.
You are advised to submit your visa application documents no earlier than one (1) month prior to your date of entry into Singapore.