All foreign visitors must ensure that they meet or possess the following entry requirements stated by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
New Zealand passport holders do not require a visa to enter Singapore for business or for social visit purposes. They must, however, meet the entry requirements as mentioned above.
Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore:
Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity)
Macao Special Administrative Region (Travel Permit)
Palestine Authority Passport*
People's Republic of China (PRC)
United Arab Emirates (temporary passport)*
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
(* Please click here for additional visa requirements.)
Please produce the following documents in support of your application. Official translation of the documents is required if they are not in English. Additional supporting documents [e.g. Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application)] may be required on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please refer to the ICA website.
1. Original Passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Singapore)
2. One Original Form 14A* (199.17KB): duly completed in English and signed by the applicant.
3. Two Passport-sized coloured photograph: The photograph must meet the following requirements:
Taken against white background, without shadow and within the last 3 months
Taken full face with sufficient head room without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features)
4. A copy of your valid NZ visa.
5. Travel Itinerary: Photocopies of confirmed flight and accommodation itinerary. Mode of transport can be by plane, train, cruise or car. If applicant is travelling to Singapore by road, a letter showing the intended dates of arrival and departure is needed.
6. Entry facilities to onward destination (including visas).
7. PRC Identity Card: Photocopy of PRC Identity Card (for PRC Nationals only).
8. Visa processing fee: NZ$ 36.00 per applicant. The visa processing fee is non-refundable and subject to change without prior notice. The High Commission accepts only payment by Cash or Internet Banking. (Internet Banking details will be provided to you when we receive your application)
9. A pre-paid self-addressed courier bag for the return of the passport for applications done through post. Please arrange with NZ Post or a courier company for the safe delivery of documents. The Singapore High Commission is not liable or does not bear any responsibilities for the loss of any travel documents (including original passports) sent by post or courier.
Please courier/submit the completed application forms together with photocopies of the supporting documents to:
Singapore High Commission
17 Kabul Street
The normal processing time is about 3-5 working days upon receipt of the complete set of application form and documents. Please do not call the High Commission to check on the outcome within the normal processing period.
You are advised to submit your visa application documents no earlier than one (1) month prior to your date of entry into Singapore.
All holders of non-regular Travel Documents must consult the Singapore High Commission on visa requirements to enter Singapore.
More visa information, including Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF) for transit travellers of certain nationalities, can be found on the following ICA website:
Please visit our FAQ page for our most frequently asked questions.