Applicants can submit the renewal/transfer of their Re-Entry Permits (REP) online via the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website (if they have a valid SingPass account) or through the Embassy. The forms can be downloaded from the ICA website. 


For more details on this process, you can visit the relevant ICA websites


at (for REP renewal)


or REP transfer)


Please note that an overseas application should be submitted at least two months before the expiry of the current REP. A Singapore Permanent Resident will lose his/her Permanent Resident status if he/she remains outside Singapore without a valid REP.

Travel Page