TRAVELLING TO SINGAPORE
For the latest entry requirements into Singapore, please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/. For enquiries relating to the entry requirements or appeal to waive the Stay-Home Notice, please call the SafeTravel Enquiries Helpline at +65 6812 5555 or send your enquiry to http://go.gov.sg/sto-enquiry.
TRANSITING THROUGH SINGAPORE
Please refer to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/transit/overview for information on transiting through Singapore.
TRAVELLING TO CAMBODIA
Fully vaccinated travellers are no longer required to undertake pre-departure or on-arrival COVID-19 tests when entering Cambodia. Hardcopy proof of vaccination, including dates and types of vaccinations taken, preferably with a QR code, must be presented to the authorities upon arrival in Cambodia. All travellers are encouraged to purchase COVID-19 insurance from Forte Insurance (https://www.forteinsurance.com/covid-19-insurance).
Unvaccinated / partially vaccinated travellers are required to abide by the following guidelines:
1. Undergo seven days’ quarantine at your own expense. Travellers can opt to complete their quarantine at Sokha Phnom Penh, Courtyard by Marriott Phnom Penh, Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Sofitel Phnom Penh or Himawari Hotel Apartments. Reservations for your quarantine should be arranged directly with the hotel at least three days before your departure for Cambodia, and payment is to be made directly to the hotel. The booking confirmation must be shown to the authorities upon arrival. If no prior arrangements are made for the quarantine duration, travellers will be quarantined at a government-designated hotel. Payments for the quarantine should be made directly to the quarantine hotel, and no deposit is required at point of entry to Cambodia.
2. Unvaccinated / partially vaccinated travellers entering Cambodia via the land borders are required to undergo an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) upon arrival. No on-arrival ART is required for travellers entering via air.
3. Take an ART test on Day Seven of your quarantine.
- Ministry of Health – Updates on Covid-19 Local Situation in Singapore
- Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) – Updates on Singapore’s border control measures
- Singapore Global Network – COVID-19 Resource Page
For more information, you may contact the Embassy at +855-23-221-875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.