TRAVELLING TO SINGAPORE
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) can return to Singapore without applying for approval. PRs should ensure that their Re-entry Permit to Singapore is still valid. For the latest entry requirements into Singapore, please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/. For enquiries relating to the entry requirements or appeal to waive the Stay-Home Notice, please call the SafeTravel Enquiries Helpline at +65 6812 5555 or send your enquiry to http://go.gov.sg/sto-enquiry.
Short-term visitors are currently not allowed to enter Singapore, without prior approval. For visitors seeking entry to Singapore on extenuating / compassionate reasons, you may write to http://go.gov.sg/sto-enquiry.
TRANSITING THROUGH SINGAPORE
Only passengers travelling with an airline whose transfer route has been approved will be allowed to transit/transfer at Changi Airport. Travellers are advised to confirm arrangements with airlines they intend to fly with before purchasing their flight tickets.
TRAVELLING TO CAMBODIA
Cambodia has imposed the following entry restrictions:
1. Obtain a visa from Cambodian Embassies abroad;
2. Present a medical certificate certifying a negative COVID-19 test not longer than 72 hours prior to departure by a recognised authority in his/her home country. A hardcopy of the negative test result and accompanying lab report is required. Please ensure that the clinic stamps and doctor’s signatures are on the hardcopy document;
3. Undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine at your own expense:
4. Purchase US$90 COVID-19 medical insurance from Forte Insurance (https://www.forteinsurance.com).
5. Undergo COVID-19 tests at the airport upon arrival and on the 13th day of quarantine
More details are available at the Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MFAIC) website at https://www.mfaic.gov.kh or MFAIC’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mfaic.gov.kh.
For more information, you may contact the Embassy at +855-23-221-875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.