If you wish to withdraw your Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions, please visit the CPF Board website to download the necessary forms.  For CPF Board contact details, please click here.

If your CPF withdrawal form requires the High Commission’s attestation, please call us to schedule for an appointment. Please bring the following when you appear at our office at the appointed time:-

  1. Your old and current passports (original copy); and
  2. One other original official photo-ID (indicating your signature)\

For the certification of true copies of documents (e.g. passport and PR renunciation letter), the original documents have to be seen and compared with an exact copy of the document.

We wish to inform you that due to legal implications, we are unable to certify your withdrawal form without you appearing in person at our office.

Upon completion of the form, you will have to forward your completed CPF withdrawal form directly to the CPF Board.


Travel Page