The High Commission is not able to replace a lost Singapore Identity Card. Application for a replacement should be made personally at the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority. Overseas Singaporeans who lose their NRIC should lodge a police report and inform the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Office of their loss upon their return to Singapore.

Travel Page