Taiwan Passport Holders do not require a visa to enter Singapore for business visits or for social visits for up to 30 days. Other foreign nationalities can check here.
There are two ways to apply for an entry visa if you require one:
- Online through ICA’s website if you have a local contact. Please note that we will not process applications for business visas supported by a Singapore-based company, as the company would be able to submit the application on the applicant’s behalf.
- In-person at the Singapore Trade Office. Visa applicants will be accepted and processed within 3-5 working days only when all the following documents are in order. Otherwise, your application may be delayed or rejected.
The Singapore Trade Office will contact you via email when your application has been successfully submitted for processing.
Important notes for all entry visa applications:
- The visa processing fee charged upon visa application is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
- Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry.
- The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints and is not tied to the validity of the visa.
From 11 March 2022, all foreign visitors arriving in Singapore will be notified digitally of their Visit Pass (e-Pass) through email. There will not be any endorsement on your passport. The e-Pass notification will indicate the period of stay granted and last day of stay allowed.