You may submit the following documents to our office for our onward transmission to ICA on your behalf:
- Valid passport and a copy of your bio-data page and signature
- All stamps relating to your Singapore PR: re-Entry Permit stamps, and copies of any expired Re-Entry Permit stamp.
- Any expired passport and a copy of your bio-data page and signature
- Original Singapore Identity card (blue card)
- Original Certificate of identity, if you were issued one
- Original Entry-Permit (aka yellow card), if you were issued one
- A Statutory Declaration Form for any lost identity card, Entry-Permit or Certificate of Identity.
No fees will be charged for this service.
Once your documents are processed, the ICA in Singapore will mail us a letter confirming that you are no longer a PR of Singapore. You may collect the letter at the Office or make arrangements for the letter to be delivered to you. The Office will not mail the letter out on your behalf.