Singapore Government
Font size

No results found.

Our Office is not authorised to perform marriages.

The Singapore Registry of Marriages (ROM) does not issue a Certificate of No Impediment. However, a Singaporean may apply for a Marital Status Search Result from ROM.

Singaporeans who are overseas may apply for the Search Results by correspondence. For information on marriage in Singapore and the application form for the Search Results, please visit the website of ROM ( or the Registry of Muslim Marriages (

Travel Page