The Consulate-General cannot replace a lost Singapore Identity Card. Replacement of the card has to be applied for in person at the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) office.

Singaporeans who lose their NRIC in China should lodge a police report and inform the ICA office of their loss upon their return.

For more information regarding replacement of lost Identity Card, please refer to ICA's website here.

Travel Page