The Consular Section processes new application and renewal of Singapore passports.
1. Original Singapore Passport (Original Singapore Citizenship Certificate for First-Time Application)
2. One recent passport-sized colour photograph
3. Application for Singapore Biometric Passport Submitted Overseas
If you are applying for a replacement for a lost passport, the following documents are required in addition to the requirements from 2 and 3 above:
4. Local police report on loss of passport
5. A copy of passport (if any) or documentary proof of Singapore citizenship (i.e. copy of Identity Card/Birth Certificate/Citizenship Certificate)
You may wish to apply or renew your passport online, whether you are in Singapore or overseas.
You may wish to report a lost passport to ICA via their eService as well: https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/applesOnlineReport
Processing Fee: W 69,000
Note: The processing time for overseas applications is about 4 - 6 weeks, provided all relevant documents are duly submitted. Upon successful processing of the applications, ICA will send the passports to the Singapore Overseas Mission and Singaporeans residing overseas may collect the passports from the mission. They will need to produce the required documents at the time of passport collection if they had submitted their application online. For identification and security reasons, applicants are required to turn up in person at the Mission at least once, either during passport application or collection.
Completed application forms with supporting documents and contact details can be submitted to the Embassy from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm from Mondays to Fridays. You will be informed on the collection date / time when we have received the passport from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority.
In the event the information above differs from those provided by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), the information on the ICA website takes precedence.