VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIA NATIONALS
Visa applications are required for Indian citizens / passport holders.
Click here to find out more - > India
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHER NATIONALS
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click on individual countries or regions below to find out more.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You can apply for your visa through any of the authorised visa agents at Annex A (49.35KB). Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
Additional supporting documents (e.g., Form V39A* (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)) may be required on a case-by-case basis.
*The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy/High Commission may also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language
VISA PROCESSING TIME
The processing time for visa applications will generally take 3 to 5 working days (excluding date of submission, weekends and public holidays). Some applications may take longer to process. Visa applicants are not required to buy a flight ticket before applying for an entry visa. Applicants who choose to buy a flight ticket will have to bear the risk of loss if the visa application outcome is unsuccessful or if the approved visa duration falls outside of the applicant’s intended date of travel.
Submission of documents to Authorised Visa Agent ► Agent to submit documents to High Commission online ►Processing time ► Result of Visa
. Taken within the last 3 months
. Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
. In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
. Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
. Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
. Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
. Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
. Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
. Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare
Please see Photo Guidelines for more information on photo requirements.
The visa processing fee for each application is INR 1800. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
The visa processing fee of INR 1800 is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.650 on top of the visa processing fee. All fees are paid upon the application of the visa.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
5. A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
6. All foreign visitors arriving in Singapore, with effect from 11 March 2022, will be notified digitally of their Visit Pass (e-Pass) via email. There will not be any endorsement on the passport. The e-Pass notification will indicate the period of stay granted and the last day of stay allowed. Please ensure that you enter a valid email when submitting the SG Arrival Card.
Holders with a valid visa of 3 months or more in their old passport may transfer their existing visa to their new passport. Please submit a recent passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last 3 months (Please refer to Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements), together with other supporting documents, to our Authorised Visa Agents who will charge you a processing fee of Rs 650. Please note that transfer applications are only accepted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The processing time for visa transfer is 3 working days after submitting the application to the Authorised Visa Agent, excluding the day of submission, weekends, public holidays or as instructed by the Singapore High Commission.
CHECKING STATUS OF VISA APPLICATION
Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
India nationals who are in transit to or from any third country by air may be eligible for 96-hours Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF). An Indian traveller who is not in possession of a valid Singapore visa and not eligible for VFTF, will not be allowed to enter Singapore.
The following conditions apply for Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
A. Transit travellers who satisfy the criteria for VFTF will have to meet the prevailing entry requirements before they are allowed entry into Singapore. Assessment for entry is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry.
B. Extension of stay for transit travellers under the VFTF is strictly not allowed.
Travellers who are nationals of India
Indian nationals who are in transit to or from any third country via Singapore, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you meet these requirements:
* A visa is considered valid so long as it is good for entry into one of the eight countries listed above. Travelers with Single Journey Visas (SJV) may still be granted VFTF on the return leg of their journey (i.e. after the SJV is used and no longer valid), but you must:
^ Applies to visas issued by Germany or Switzerland, or Schengen visas that are good for entry to Germany or Switzerland.
Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Georgia, Turkmenistan and Ukraine
If you are in transit to or from any third country, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you have a valid onward air ticket departing within 96 hours. You may enter Singapore by any mode of transport but must depart Singapore by air.
Notice: The High Commission would like to remind members of the public that the High Commission does not process and issue work passes. All applications for work passes have to be submitted by the potential employers in Singapore to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower directly. If you require further clarification or have any doubts, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There have been cases of fraudulent work passes being issued in India.
You may contact the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) to verify the authenticity of the company registered in Singapore and the Ministry of Manpower for verification of work permits/passes. Their contact details are stated below:
Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
Quality Service Manager (Overseas): 1800-226 3038 (Local); +65 6226 3038
Tel no: 0065-62486028
Other contact link: https://www.acra.gov.sg/Contact_Us/
Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
18 Havelock Road
Tel: +65 - 6438 5122
Fax: + 65 - 6317 1344
Website : http://www.mom.gov.sg
Email : email@example.com