Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP)

All SPRs who are holding valid REP and issued with SingPass accounts can apply to renew or transfer their REPs online via the https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/erep2 . Those who do not have SingPass may apply for one at www.singpass.gov.sg

Singapore Citizens or SPRs who have SingPass accounts can also use e-REP to submit REP renewal applications on behalf of their spouse and children.  

Apply/Renew/Transfer Re-Entry Permit (REP) at the Embassy

The application for REP renewal should be submitted at least 2 months before the current REP expires. 

Documents required:

  1. Completed application form https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/form6.pdf
  2. Original and copy of your current passport (with the latest REP, if any)
  3. Original and copy of your new passport (for transfer)
  4. Blue NRIC (for transfer/renew) 
  5. Supporting documents https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/files/explanatory_notes_for-rep.pdf (e.g. proof of employment in Singapore, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)

For more information, please refer to ICA's website at https://www.ica.gov.sg/PR/reentry/PR_reentry_apply


ICA may require you to return to Singapore to complete the application formalities in person. A SPR who remains outside Singapore without a valid REP will lose his/her PR status.


Travel Page