If you wish to withdraw your Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions, please contact the Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB) directly for the application form or if you have queries. Contact details of CPFB are here.

If your CPF withdrawal application form requires attestation by the High Commission, you may request for an appointment with us. You will have to appear in person and bring the following documents:

  1. CPF withdrawal form;
  2. Your expired and current passports (originals);
  3. Yourd identity card (original); and
  4. Your original bankbook or statement of the bank account you wish to credit the withdrawed funds to.

Travel Page