A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Entry requirement for all foreigners
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click here to find out more.
|Democratic People's Republic of Korea||Macao Special Administrative Region (Travel Permit)||Tunisia|
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity)||Morocco||Uzbekistan|
|Iraq||People's Republic of China (PRC)|
With immediate effect from 02 March 2014, the Singapore Consulate-General in Jeddah will no longer accept individual walk-in applications. Applications must be submitted to the authorised visa agent listed.
Visa Application Forms
All visa applicants are required to duly complete the visa application form in full. Please do not leave any blanks in the columns and spaces provided.
The visa application forms are available free of charge at:
1. Singapore Consulate-General (see map) from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm during working days from Sundays to Thursdays.
2. Authorised visa agent - VFS GLOBAL EST. 2001.
3. The visa application form can also be downloaded from the website: http://www.ica.gov.sg/
Submission of documents
You may apply for your visa through the authorised visa agent.
Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
1. Fully completed visa application form;
2. 1 recent coloured passport size photograph with white background adhered to the form;
3. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport pages and any valid visas to other countries;
4. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your air-tickets and/or confirmed itinerary (state the number of times you wish to enter Singapore i.e. whether you are applying for double-journey or mutiple journey under Period of Visa/Visa applied for at Part II of Page 2 of Visa Application Form);
5. Letter of Introduction (LOI) in (PDF format), if required, from a local company or company in Singapore. The local contact must either be a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old with a SingPass/CorpPass account. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy can also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
6. All documents in Arabic, including official letters, must be translated into English.
7. A local mobile or telephone number for contact when visa is approved.
Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
The processing fee per visa application submitted is the equivalent of SR80. This visa processing fee, which is collected by the Singapore government, must be paid to the authorised visa agent upon submission of the visa application. Personal cheques are not accepted. The visa processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Apart from the visa processing fee, the authorised visa agent may charge an additional administrative fee for processing the visa application. This administrative fee is not collected by the Singapore Government.
The processing of the visa will commence on the date when all documents are received in order and not when the incomplete application is first received. The visa application will be processed within 1-3 working days, excluding the day of submission. Some applications may take longer to process. Each visa application will be considered on its own merits. For further information pertaining to visa application matters, please visit the ICA website at www.ica.gov.sg
For further enquiries, please contact the Consulate-General at (012) 607 3980 or (012) 607 3981 or fax at (012) 607 4280 or e-mail to Singcg_JED@mfa.sg OR
Contact Number: 92000 1642
Address: Al Etimad Visa Centre
TasHeel Commercial Plaza,
Ground Floor - Suwaid Bin Sakher Street,
Al Mohammadiyah District 1,