21 Jun 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER – PROVISION OF SECURITY GUARD SERVICES AT THE SINGAPORE CONSULATE-GENERAL IN HONG KONG FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND ONE (1) YEAR
To: All Relevant Vendors
1. The Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong would like to invite relevant vendors to tender for the provision of security guard services at the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong for a period of one year (01 September 2023 – 31 August 2024) with an option to extend one year (01 September 2024 – 31 August 2025).
2. Interested vendors may contact Ms Esther SEAH or Ms LIN Minghui at +852 2527 2212 for the necessary documents.
3. Companies must meet the following critical criterion before they will be assessed against the evaluation criteria:
(a) Companies must possess a valid Security Company Licence, as authorised by the Hong Kong Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority.
4. Your proposal shall be evaluated based on the criteria below:
(a) Overall Price Competitiveness – 50%
(b) Compliance with Specifications – 30%
(c) Company Track Record – 20%
5. The tender will be opened from 21 June 2023 (Wednesday) to 25 July 2023 (Tuesday) at 1700 hrs Hong Kong time.
6. All proposals must be submitted in hardcopy in a sealed envelope and addressed to Ms Esther SEAH. Vendors shall specify clearly on the back of the envelope: (i) the quotation title i.e. “Provision of Security Guards for the Singapore Consulate-General for 1+1 year”; (ii) the Submission Date and Time; and (iii) the name and address of the Potential Tenderer.
7. Tenders received after the deadline will not be considered.
8. The Singapore Consulate-General will post the Tender Schedule and Award Notice on its Bulletin Board at its office.