10 Jun 2022
INVITATION TO TENDER – PROVISION OF SECURITY GUARD SERVICES AT THE SINGAPORE CONSULATE-GENERAL IN HONG KONG FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND ONE (1) YEAR
To: All Relevant Vendors
1. The Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong would like to invite relevant vendors to tender for the provision of security guard services at the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong for a period of one year (01 September 2022 – 31 August 2023) with an option to extend one year (01 September 2023 – 31 August 2024).
2. Interested vendors may contact Ms Ho Jia Qian at +852 2527 2212 for the necessary documents.
3. Companies must meet the following critical criterion before they will be assessed against the evaluation criteria:
(a) Companies must possess a valid Security Company Licence, as authorised by the Hong Kong Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority.
4. Your proposal shall be evaluated based on the criteria below:
(a) Overall Price Competitiveness – 50%
(b) Compliance with Specifications – 30%
(c) Company Track Record – 20%
5. The tender opening period will be open from 10 June 2022 (Friday) to 14 July 2022 (Thursday) at 1700 hrs Hong Kong time.
4. All proposals must be submitted in hardcopy in a sealed envelope and addressed to Ms Ho Jia Qian. Vendors shall specify clearly on the back of the envelope: (i) the quotation title i.e. “Provision of Security Guards for the Singapore Consulate-General for 1+1 year”; (ii) the Submission Date and Time; and (iii) the name and address of the Potential Tenderer.
5. Tenders received after the deadline will not be considered.
6. The Singapore Consulate-General will post the Award Notice on its Bulletin Board at its office.