19 Jan 2021
To: All Relevant Vendors
1. The Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong would like to invite relevant vendors to quote for the provision of group medical insurance for 10 local employees of the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong.
2. Interested vendors may contact Ms Michelle Koh or Ms Ho Jia Qian at +852 2527 2212 for the necessary documents.
3. Your proposal shall be evaluated based on the criteria below:
a. Price (44%)
b. Compliance with specifications (36%)
c. Company track record (20%)
4. The quotation opening period will be open from 19 January to 27 January 2021 at 1700 hrs Hong Kong time.
5. All proposals must be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Closing Date and Time. All documents and materials must be submitted in a single email. The Potential Supplier shall indicate the email subject as “Provision of Group Medical Insurance for Local Employees”.
6. Quotations received after the deadline will not be considered.
7. The Singapore Consulate-General will post the Award Notice on its Bulletin Board at its office.