INVITATION TO TENDER – PROVISION OF SECURITY GUARD SERVICES AT THE SINGAPORE CONSULATE-GENERAL IN HONG KONG FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND ONE YEAR
12 Jun 2020
To: All Relevant Vendors
- The Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong would like to invite relevant vendors to tender for the provision of security guard services at the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong for a period of one year (1 September 2020 – 31 August 2021) with an option to extend one year (1 September 2021 – 31 August 2022).
- Interested vendors may contact Ms Ho Jia Qian at +852 2527 2212 for the necessary documents.
- Your proposal shall be evaluated based on the criteria below:
- Price – 50%
- Compliance with Specifications – 30%
- Company Track Record – 20%
- The tender opening period will be open from 12 June 2020 (Friday) to 16 July 2020 (Thursday) at 1200 hrs Hong Kong time.
- All proposals must be submitted in hardcopy in a sealed envelope and addressed to Ms Ho Jia Qian. Vendors shall specify clearly on the back of the envelope: (i) the quotation title i.e. “Provision of Security Guards for the Singapore Consulate-General for 1+1 year”; (ii) the Submission Date and Time; and (iii) the name and address of the Potential Tenderer.
- Tenders received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The Singapore Consulate-General will post the Award Notice on its Bulletin Board at its office.