25 Jan 2016
25 January 2016
INVITATION TO QUOTE FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY GUARD SERVICES AT SINGAPORE CONSULATE IN HONG KONG
(MARCH 2016 – MAY 2016)
You are invited to Quote for the provision of security guard services at the Singapore Consulate in Hong Kong for a period of 3 months (March 2016 – May 2016).
2. Interested vendors should contact Ms Ivy Chan, Vice-Consul (Admin & Consular) or Ms Liew Pei Shan, Attache at Tel No 28659608 or email@example.com for a copy of the requirement specifications and conditions of contract.
3. Your proposal should be submitted to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and be address to Ms Ivy Chan.
4. Please indicate the subject as “Provision for security guard services”. All submissions should reach the Consulate not later than 12.00 pm on 5 February 2016.
5. A compulsory briefing will be conducted on Tuesday, 26 Jan at 3pm at the Singapore Consulate in HK. Interested vendors should contact Ms Ivy Chan at Tel No : 2865 9608 or email@example.com to register for the briefing. Any enquiries regarding the specifications may also be made to Ms ivy Chan.
6. The Consulate does not bind itself to accept the lowest, the whole or any Quote
7. All cost or expenses related to preparing the Quote will be borne by you
8. All information supplied to you by the Consulate, either in writing or orally, must be treated in confidence and not disclosed to any third party.
9. The Consulate reserves the right to disqualify you if you do not submit your response in a manner consistent with the provision set you in this letter and the requirements specifications and conditions of contract as listed in Annex A.
10. Your response should remain valid for acceptance for a minimum of 30 days from the closing date of this invitation.
VICE-CONSUL (ADMIN & CONSULAR)
CONSULATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE