If you are leaving Singapore and West Malaysia permanently and wish to withdraw your Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions, you may download the form here.


Please note that overseas applications and certifications of non-original documents must be witnessed and/or certified by an official from a Singapore Overseas Mission.  If you are based in Hong Kong or Macau, you may book an appointment at https://calendly.com/sgconsulatehk/appointment, Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 12pm, and walk-ins are not allowed.


Please bring along the following for your appointment:  

a. CPF withdrawal form [Note: Please do not sign on the form as it has to be signed in the presence of a consular officer]

b.  Your old and current passports (Original)

c.  Singapore Identity Card

d.  Your original bankbook or statement if you wish to credit the withdrawal to your bank account [Note: No bank certification is required if you have a POSB, DBS, OCBC or UOB account maintained under your Singapore NRIC.]

e.  Other supporting documents as stated on the application form (Original and a photocopy)

Travel Page