Entry requirement for all foreigners
The Consular Section processes visa applications for foreigners who require a visa to enter Singapore. Swiss nationals do not require a visa to enter Singapore.
For detailed information about visa requirements to Singapore as well as the required documents, please visit www.ica.gov.sg/visitor/visitor_entryvisa.
Holders of non-regular Travel Documents must consult the Consular Section on visa requirements to visit Singapore.
Documents required for visa application
- Duly completed and signed Form 14A (www.ica.gov.sg/) with 1 recent passport-sized coloured photograph (taken within last 3 months against a white background) attached properly on the form. Please note that scanned and unclear photographs will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of the passport biodata page (valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Singapore.)
- Copy of Swiss permit or copy of the Swiss/Schengen visa.
- Flight details from the travel agency or copy of the e-ticket.
- Booking confirmation from the hotel in Singapore.
- CHF 22.- (cash only) being the visa fee. Please note that this amount is not refundable should the application be rejected by our Immigration office. The Singapore Permanent Mission is not liable and does not bear any responsibility for the misplacement/loss of the visa fee sent by post.
- Both Swiss contact numbers and email address written on a separate piece of paper attached to the application form.
(For business trips or when residing at family/friends place during the stay in the country):
- A printed business profile of the Singapore-registered business entity you will be visiting (showing the names of all directors and shareholders). The business profile must have been printed from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)’s Instant Information Service within the last three months.
Any incomplete form or false declaration will result in the application being delayed or rejected.