Apply for/Renew Re-Entry Permit

A valid Re-Entry Permit (REP) is needed each time a permanent resident (PR) travels abroad. The REP allows you to retain your permanent residence while you are outside Singapore. If you leave Singapore or remain overseas without a valid REP, you will lose your permanent residence.

Please click here to find out more on how you could do so.

Transfer of Re-Entry Permit

If you are a permanent resident with a valid Re-Entry Permit (REP) and have obtained a new travel document, you will need to transfer your REP to the new travel document. For more information on how you could transfer, please click here.

Travel Page