Application of Identity Card

The Singapore Identity Card (IC) can only be applied in Singapore. To find out more information on the registration/re-registration of IC, please click on the links below.

Collection of Identity Card

Similarly, IC can only be collected in Singapore.

Please click here to find out more about the collection process.

Loss of Identity Card

If you lose your IC, you need to report the loss to ICA and apply for a replacement in person within 14 days. If you are a victim of crime, e.g. theft, you will need to file a police report. If your IC was lost for any other reason, you can fill out a statutory declaration when you report the loss.

If you later find your lost IC after receiving a replacement, you must return the found IC to ICA. Please click here for more information on how to report the loss to ICA.

Travel Page