ITT-2022-002: INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT) FOR THE PROVISION OF OUTDOOR GARDENS MAINTENANCE SERVICES AT THE SINGAPORE HIGH COMMISSION AND RESIDENCE FOR TWO YEARS, WITH OPTION TO EXTEND FOR TWO YEARS
11 Aug 2022
To Interested Tenderers
Tender Reference Number: ITT-2022-002
1. The Singapore High Commission in Canberra invites interested companies to tender for the provision of outdoor gardens maintenance services at the Singapore High Commission and Residence for two years, with option for a two-year extension.
2. Interested vendors are to email Ms Geraldyn Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the ITT documents.
3. Interested vendors are encouraged to participate in the site visit at the Chancery and Residence. This visit, which aims to facilitate understanding of the requirements and accurate cost proposals, will take place on Tuesday, 23 August 2022 at 10.00am (AEST). You will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement during the site visit. Please register your attendance by emailing Michael Oakes at email@example.com
4. Tender offers are to be submitted by hand in sealed envelopes addressed to the Counsellor (Admin & Secretary). Please do not email tender offers. The closing date and time for the tender submission is Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 10.00am (AEST). Late submissions will be disqualified.
5. The High Commission does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender offer, or the whole or any part of the offer. All information supplied to you by the High Commission, either in writing or orally, must be treated in confidence and not disclosed to any third party. The submitted tender proposal must be valid for a minimum period of 90 days from the closing date of this Tender.
6. The Award Notice will be posted on the bulletin board of the Singapore High Commission.
7. Any queries on the requirement specifications may be made to Geraldyn Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org.