17 Aug 2020
Invitation to Tender for the “Provision of Security Guards to Singapore High Commission for 3 Years (1 Nov 20 to 31 Oct 23), with Option for 1-Year Extension (1 Nov 23 to 31 Oct 24)”
17 August 2020
To: Interested Tenderers
Tender Reference Number: ITT-2020-001
1. The Singapore High Commission in Canberra invites interested companies to tender for the “Provision of Security Guards to Singapore High Commission for 3 Years (1 Nov 20 to 31 Oct 23), with Option for 1-Year Extension (1 Nov 23 to 31 Oct 24)”.
2. To obtain a copy of the Tender documents, interested companies are requested to email Geraldyn Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed scope of services will be provided to any company who wishes to participate in the Tender.
3. A mandatory site visit in the High Commission’s premise is a pre-requisite for the consideration of your tender offer. This visit, which aims to facilitate understanding of the requirements and accurate cost proposals, will take place on Monday, 24 August, 1000 hours. You will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement during the site visit. Please email your interest for this site visit to Michael Oakes at Michael_Oakes@mfa.sg.
4. Tender offers are to be submitted by hand in sealed envelopes addressed to the First Secretary (Admin & Consular). Please do not email tender offers. The closing date and time for tender submission is 21 September 2020 at 5.00pm (Canberra time).
5. Any enquiries regarding the specifications may be made to Geraldyn Chen at 02-6271-2007 or email@example.com.
6. The Singapore High Commission does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender offer, or the whole or any part of the offer.
7. The Tender Notice and the Award Notice will be posted on the bulletin board of the Singapore High Commission.