If you wish to cancel your Employment/Dependant Pass(es), please forward the following documents (original copy):

  1. Singapore Employment/Dependent Pass(es) – original
  2. Passport(s) which the passes were stamped – original
  3. A letter addressed to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), indicating your wish to cancel your Employment/Dependent Pass(es). Please also provide your daytime contact number and address; and
  4. Any other relevant documents issued to you by the Singapore Government agencies such as ICA, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Manpower, etc.

No fee will be charged for the cancellation of Employment/Dependent Pass(es).

Please speak to Australian Post or a courier company to arrange safe transport. The Singapore High Commission is not liable nor bear any responsibilities for the loss of any travel documents (including passports) and identification papers (including ID, birth certificates, married certificates, contract, etc) sent by mail or courier.  We encourage you to forward the above documents to our office in person. If you, however, choose to forward the documents by post, please send them by registered mail or a reliable courier service. Please also enclose a self-addressed stamped return envelope for us to return your passports and/or documents to you.

Travel Page