A foreigner is required to apply for the relevant work pass if he/she is going to work in Singapore or undertake a short-term work assignment or undergoing practical training attachments. He/she can refer to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower's website at https://www.mom.gov.sg for an overview of work passes. If you have any queries relating to any of the work passes, you may email them at mom_wpd@mom.gov.sg for clarification and advice.

For those foreigners who are interested in working in Singapore but have yet to find a job, you may visit Singapore Global Network website which promotes working and living in Singapore. The website will take you through all the steps you need to find a job and move to Singapore. It provides you with information on how to settle down comfortably, gives updated information on employment trends, career updates and upcoming recruitment and familiarization events. You can also sign up for their mailing list and other social media platforms.

Travel Page