Applicants can submit applications for the renewal/transfer of their Re-Entry Permits (REP) online via the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority’s (ICA) website (if they have a valid Singpass account) or through the Embassy. The application forms are available at our Consular counter or can be downloaded from the ICA website. All REP renewal/transfer applications will be forwarded to ICA for processing. For more details on this process, please visit (for REP renewal) or (for REP transfer).


Please note that any application submitted overseas through the Singapore Embassy must be submitted at least two months before your current Re-Entry Permit expires. A Singapore Permanent Resident will lose his/her Permanent Resident status if he/she remains outside Singapore without a valid REP.

Travel Page