Operating Status of the Singapore Consulate in New York in relation to COVID-19
22 Jul 2020
Given global health concerns due to COVID-19, the Singapore Consulate in New York has instituted precautionary measures in consideration and care of our employees and visitors. We remain open and will continue to deliver consular services as outlined below.
Consular and Notarial Services
These services are available by appointment only, on weekdays from 9 am to 1 pm. For an in-person appointment, please email us at email@example.com. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- The Consulate has instituted temperature screening for all visitors. If you are unwell or are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, you are advised to stay at home and postpone your visit to the Consulate.
- A health declaration form will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your appointment and must be submitted prior to entry.
- Please adhere to your allotted appointment time.
- All visitors are expected to wear a mask or face covering in accordance with New York State guidelines.
- We encourage you to keep abreast of the latest developments in the U.S. by referring to the advisories on the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV) as well as information from local and state governments depending on your location.
- On the COVID-19 situation in Singapore and updated travel advisories n the current period, please visit: www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19.
- For information related to travel to Singapore, please visit: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg.