Entry Requirement to Oman Update:
- A vaccination certificate will be the only Covid-19 related travel document needed.
- From 1 March 2022, PCR reports/test are no longer required to be presented for travelers who have received 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, which is approved for use in Oman.
- Travelers are no longer required to register at http://travel.moh.gov.om
- All travellers aged 18 and above are required to present a health insurance covering Covid-19 for a minimum of 1 month
List of Approved vaccines:
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Sputnik V