A foreigner is required to apply for the relevant work pass if he/she is going to work in Singapore or undertake a short-term work assignment or undergoing practical training attachments. Please refer to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower's website for an overview of work passes. If you have any queries relating to any of the work passes, you may contact them for clarification and advice here

Travel Page