17 May 2021
Dear Sir / Madam,
INVITATION TO QUOTE – PROVISION OF FULL-TIME ARABIC LANGUAGE TRAINING IN DUBAI FOR ONE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SINGAPORE OFFICER WITH NO PRIOR PROFICIENCY IN ARABIC
You are invited by the Government of the Republic of Singapore as represented by the Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Dubai under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Singapore (“Authority”) to participate in this Invitation to Quote (“ITQ”) for the provision of a full-time Arabic language training in Dubai for one Ministry of Foreign Affairs Singapore officer (henceforth referred to as “the officer”) with no prior proficiency in Arabic. The officer is expected to attain at least Basic CEFR B1 proficiency in Arabic at the end of the language training. The training should take place in Dubai.
2. The Authority would be grateful if your company could submit your quotation by filling out the prescribed Annex and respond via email to the undersigned at the email address: Dubai_Procurement@mfa.sg by Tuesday, 25 May 2021, 15:00hrs, UAE Time. Your Quotation must be fully completed and submitted in accordance with this ITQ.
3. All rates and prices quoted should be in Arab Emirate Dirhams (AED) including VAT. The quotations received will be assessed broadly on the following criteria -
i) Suitability of Proposal (40%);
- Provision of Venue (5%)
- After-class activities or programme (5%)
- Programme Design and Delivery (30%)
ii) Price Competitiveness (50%); and
iii) Track Record and Relevant Experience (Based of Reference's feedback) (10%);
4. The Authority reserves the right to disqualify your company if the submitted response is not consistent with the requirements set out in this invitation or if they are not submitted in the prescribed format as per the prescribed Annex. Notwithstanding, the company may append any other supporting document(s) to provide the Authority with additional information on the proposed plans.
5. All information supplied to your company by the Authority, either in writing or orally, must be treated in confidence and not disclosed to any third party. Your response should remain valid for acceptance for a minimum of 90 days from the closing date of this invitation.
6. Any enquiries should be directed to the undersigned by email at Dubai_Procurement@mfa.sg.
Thank you for your kind attention.