26 Aug 2020
Dear Sir / Madam,
INVITATION TO QUOTE – PROVISION OF A CUSTOMISED ANNUAL GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE PLACE FOR THE LOCALLY RECRUITED STAFF OF THE CONSULATE-GENERAL OF SINGAPORE IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Your are invited by the Government of the Republic of Singapore as represented by the Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Dubai under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Singapore ("Authority") to participate in this Invitation to Quote ("ITQ") for the provision of a customised annual group insurance plan for the locally recruited staff of the Consulate-General of Singapore in Dubai.
2. The Authority would be grateful if your company could submit your quotation by filling out the Form of Quotation and respond via email to the undersigned at the email address: Dubai_Procurement@mfa.sg by Sunday, 06 September 2020, 14:00hrs, UAE Time. The customised group health insurance plan should be in accordance with the provision specified in the UAE Labour Law and Mandatory Health Insurance of Dubai.
3. All rates and prices quoted should be in Arab Emirate Dirhams (AED) excluding VAT. The quotations received will be assessed broadly on the following criteria -
i) Price (50%);
ii) Network Coverage - List of medical institutions accessible / covered by the proposed plan including Dubai and Sharjah (25%); and
iii) Compliance on Requirements stated in Section I-IV excluding Network Coverage (25%);
4. The Authority reserves the right to disqualify your company if the submitted response is not consistent with the requirements set out in this invitation or if they are not submitted in the prescribed format as per the Form of Quotation. Notwithstanding, the company may append any other supporting document(s) to provide the Authority with additional information on the proposed plans. The Authority is willing to consider the terms & conditions proposed by potential suppliers in their quotation responses.
5. All information supplied to your company by the Authority, either in writing or orally, must be treated in confidence and not disclosed to any third party. Your response should remain valid for acceptance for a minimum of 90 days from the closing date of this invitation.
6. Any enquiries should be directed to the undersigned by email at Dubai_Procurement@mfa.sg.
Thank you for your kind attention.
YUSUF M ASHRAF