A foreigner is required to apply for the relevant work pass if he/she is going to work in Singapore or undertake a short-term work assignment or undergoing practical training attachments. He/she can refer to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower's website at http://www.mom.gov.sg for an overview of work passes. If you have any queries relating to any of the work passes, you may email them at mom_wpd@mom.gov.sg for clarification and advice.

Travel Page