The process to legalise a document issued in the UAE for use in Singapore is listed below.


Step 1 : Seek the advice of a Lawyer or Notary Public licensed to practice in the UAE to translate (if the original copy is in Arabic) and issue a notary certificate for the document.


Step 2 : Have the document legalised by the:


Ministry of Justice in Dubai
Address: Al Rashidiya Road, Al Qusais2, Al Qusais  (near Al Twar Centre, Dubai)
Tel: +971 4 263 9999
Location Map:




Ministry of Justice in Abu Dhabi
Address: Al Khubirah, Sector 93, Street 5 (near Corniche & Hilton Abu Dhabi)
Call Center: 800 333 333
Tel: +971 2 692 1000 or +971 2 692 1108
Location Map :


Step 3 : Have the document legalised at the various legalisation centres of the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Abu Dhabi/Al Ain
Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Economic Development, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Al Ain Municipality. 

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Dubai Office), Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Tawar Center

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah Office

Fujairah Chamber of Commerce

(For details on the address, opening hours and location maps, please visit the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at


Step 4 : Have the document legalised at the:


Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Dubai
Address: Villa No. 124, Street 30-D Community 334, Al Satwa, Dubai
Phone: +971 4 321 9498




Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Abu Dhabi
Address: Villa No. 642/2, Street 3 of Al Khaleej Al Arabi (30th Street), Al Bateen Area, Abu Dhabi
Phone: +971 2  222 2083


For further clarifications or questions regarding this service, please call the Singapore Embassy in Abu Dhabi at +971 2 222 2083 or email at or call the Singapore Consulate-General in Dubai at +971 4 321 9498 or email at


Before coming to the Embassy or Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore, please send us a soft-copy of the document in question to ascertain if the document could be notarised by the Embassy/Consulate-General and to take an appointment with the officer at the Embassy/Consulate-General to sign the documents. You may do so by sending an email to the Embassy at or the Consulate-General at


Thereafter, the Embassy or Consulate-General will advise you accordingly and confirm an appointment with you to have the document(s) legalised at the Embassy or Consulate-General, wherever convenient for you.  We will also advise you on the total fees to be paid for the legalisation of the documents.

Travel Page