If you wish to cancel your Employment/Dependant Pass(es), please bring the following documents:

  • Singapore Employment/Dependent Pass (es) – original
  • Passport(s) which the passes were stamped – original
  • Letter from your employer stating that you have left the employment.
  • Any other relevant documents issued to you by the Singapore Government agencies such as Ministry of Defence/ Ministry of Manpower etc.

No fee will be charged for the cancellation service.

Afterwards, the applicant needs to send the following documents to the company he used to work in Singapore, so that the company can arrange with Work Pass Division to formalise the cancellation of his EP / DP.

  • a copy of the cancelled EP / DP endorsement
  • both his dependant and his original disembarkation / embarkation card

Travel Page