Note: A new electronic visa application system has been implemented that will reduce the processing time. Hence, with effect from 1 August 2008, the Singapore Embassy in Doha no longer accepts individual walk-in applications. Applications must be submitted to any of the agencies at Annex A below.
Please click here to see the list of nationalities that require a visa.
Submission of documents
You can apply for your visa through any one of the authorised visa agents listed in Annex A at the bottom of this page. Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
1. Fully completed visa application form;
2. 1 recent coloured passport size photograph adhered to the form;
3. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport pages and any valid visas to other countries;
4. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your air-tickets and/or confirmed itinerary (state the number of times you wish to enter Singapore i.e. whether you are applying for double-journey or mutiple journey under Period of Visa/Visa applied for in Part II of Page 2 of Visa Application Form);
5. Letter of Introduction (LOI) in (PDF format) from a local company or company in Singapore. Official letters from MFA or other government ministries (with English translation) from government ministries will also be accepted.
6. All documents in Arabic, including official letters, should be translated into English language, otherwise it will result in a delay in processing; and
7. A local mobile or telephone number for contact when visa is approved.
The processing fee per visa application submitted is the equivalent of S$30 (The currency exchange rate will be quoted by the authorized visa agent). This visa processing fee, which is collected by the Singapore government, must be paid to the authorised visa agent upon submission of the visa application. Personal cheques are not accepted. The visa processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Apart from the visa processing fee, the authorised visa agent may charge an additional administrative fee for processing the visa application. This administrative fee is not collected by the Singapore government. A receipt will be issued when the fees are paid to the respective authorised visa agents.
The processing of the visa will commence on the date when ALL documents are received in order and not when the incomplete application is first received. The normal processing time for visa applications is at least 5 working days excluding the day of submission and the week-ends. The authorised visa agents will liaise with the Singapore Embassy for the collection of the visa for the applicant.
1. Overseas Travel Bureau (Tel: 44995741, 44995700, website: www.overseastravel.travel)
2. Mannai Air Travels (Tel: 44282005, website: www.mannaiholidays.com)
3. Ali Bin Ali Travel Bureau (Tel: 4441165, 4441161, website: www.alibinali.com)
4. Unique Choice Doha (Tel: 44581695, 44581697, 44581698, website: www.uniquechoiceweb.com)
5. Regency Travel & Tours (Tel: 44344444, 44344408, website: www.regencyholidays.com)