1. Cancellation of Employment Pass should be done at the Ministry of Manpower prior to departing Singapore.

  2. Cancellation of Dependent Pass in the passport can be done at the Consulate. The following documents must be presented:-

    • Original company letter confirming that the Employment Pass has already been cancelled.
    • Original Employment Pass that has been cancelled in Singapore.
    • The dependent's travel document (passport) and the dependent pass.

Please click here for more details on cancellation of Employment Pass.

Travel Page