The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here. The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You should approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
You may also wish to apply for a visa through a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident in possession of a “SingPass” account. The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website. If your application is approved, your local contact in Singapore can use the SAVE system to print a copy of your e-Visa for you.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore; and,
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (if applicable)
Click here to check Entry Requirements for Foreigners (For Social Visit purposes only)
The above information is obtained from ICA, which is the authority responsible for visa matters. Please visit ICA’s website for detailed information on visa and entry requirements. Enquiries or feedback to ICA can be submitted using the online feedback form at www.ica.gov.sg/feedbackform.
Visa fees in U.S. dollars (equivalent to $30 SGD) due to the instability of our local currency plus charges for any additional services such as DHL, faxes, phone calls if necessary.
Our Singapore Overseas Missions and Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Singapore normally take 3 working days to process the applications after all relevant documents have been duly submitted by the Authorised Visa Agent or Overseas Missions. Please note that some applications may take longer to process.
- Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
- Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subjected to approval.
- Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
- The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
To keep updated on travel advisories while you travel, follow @MFAsgConsular on Twitter.