As a General Administration Operations Specialist, you will look at the work processes of security, transportation, administration, maintenance and other such services and identify areas that can be automated, and to develop Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for them.
- Singaporeans with the commitment to serve in the Public Service.
- At least 5 years of having worked using RPA bots / worked on a project to convert a manual system to RPA.
- Knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence and RPA technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the advantages and costs of RPA.
- Ability to think logically but also be flexible in the approach.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills as well as intermediate coding skills.
- Ability to engage people at all levels, and possess good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to guide users to review and revise their processes and procedures of repetitive tasks and to systemise and capture an entire repetitive process into a set of rule-based tasks of sequential activities.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. To apply, click here. Alternatively, you may apply at Careers@Gov.