As Assistant Director (Design Thinking/ Strategic Workforce Planning), you will be involved in the following:
- Identify and define short, medium and long-term strategic directions to shape HR's goals and priorities to be in line with changing workforce demands.
- Drive changes and conduct periodic reviews on systems and workflows that enable new ways of working and to accelerate digitization in HR service delivery.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key decisions and outcomes. Synthesise the HR manpower patterns and trends and translate data to useful insights for HR Strategic Workforce Planning.
- Identify the gaps in HR model and work processes, and necessary strategies and solutions to address them.
- Ensure systematic use of design thinking to create stakeholder-centered experiences and agile organization, applying industry best practices to further transformation efforts to achieve strategic HR goals for the organization.
- Lead projects using data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and facilitate HR Strategic Workforce Planning initiatives to ensure effective execution.
- Singaporeans with the commitment to serve in the Public Service.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in strategic workforce planning, transformation-related work. Experience in HR data analytics will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical/modelling techniques. Strong analytics, strategic and conceptual thinking skills and ability to analyse multiple sources of information and data to derive insights for strategy formulation.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, with ability to engage stakeholders across all levels.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. To apply, click here. Alternatively, you may apply at Careers@Gov. All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of application.