Singapore Government
Font size

No results found.

Our Office can assist to forward your application for the Renunciation of Singapore Permanent Residence (SPR) to the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which is the processing authority.

Alternatively, you can apply to renounce your SPR directly with ICA.  For more information, you can visit the ICA website (

If you wish to submit your application through our Office, please appear in-person with the following documents.

Documents Required

  • Applicant’s valid passport;
  • Applicant’s past and current REPs;
  • Applicant’s blue identity card;
  • Applicant’s Certificate of Identity (if applicable);
  • Letter addressed to ICA stating that you voluntarily renounced your SPR;

The following additional documents (which are available at our Office) are required if the applicant is a male and below 21 years old:

  • Renunciation of Permanent Resident Status application form;
  • Sponsor’s Acknowledgement Letter;

No charge

Processing Time

2 to 3 months

Approval of Renunciation

Our Office will inform you to collect the approval letter for the renunciation of your Singapore Permanent Residence after we receive it from ICA.

Travel Page