Singapore Government
Font size

No results found.

Our Office is not authorised to issue the Singapore Identity Card (IC).

Singaporeans who lose their IC overseas should lodge a police report and apply for a replacement IC upon their return to Singapore.  Please visit the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) homepage ( for more details.

Travel Page