Non-Singaporeans may be eligible to apply for permanent residence if you are a/an:
- Spouse of a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident (PR)
- Unmarried child aged below 21 years old, born within the context of a legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by, a Singapore citizen or PR
- Aged parent of a Singapore citizen
- Holder of an Employment Pass or S Pass
- Student studying in Singapore
- Foreign investor in Singapore.
Please refer to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority’s website here for more information.