Please visit the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website for detailed information on visa requirements to Singapore:
You can also visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consular services website at:
Visa application forms and explanatory notes can be obtained at:
Visa Application at Singapore Embassy, Yangon
Documents required to be submitted to the Consular Section, Singapore Embassy, Yangon:
· Completed visa application (Form 14A)
· Letter of Introduction (Form V39)
· Passport with minimum 6 months validity
· Confirmed onward/return air ticket, if ticket has not been issued, a flight itinerary stating the flight numbers and date of departure
· One passport size colour photo with white background (taken within the last 3 months)
· Family registration list with notarized English translation
· Copy of Sponsor’s Identity Card (Singapore citizen/PR)
· Copy of previous passports, if any
· Proof of employment and approved annual leave from employer
· Any other supporting documents may be submitted or requested for verification.
There are no additional requirements for expectant mother’s travelling to Singapore for social visits or business trips regardless of the period of pregnancy.
Please also visit www.ica.gov.sg for more information on visa and other travel requirements.