The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and the Embassy no longer accept PR application submitted in hard copies. All applications must be submitted online at https://www.ica.gov.sg/pass/PR/pass_PR_becomeapr
Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP)
All SPRs who are holding valid REP and issued with SingPass accounts can apply to renew or transfer their REPs online via the Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP). Those who do not have SingPass may apply for one at www.singpass.gov.sg
Singapore Citizens or SPRs who have SingPass accounts can also use e-REP to submit REP renewal applications on behalf of their spouse and children.
Apply/Renew/Transfer Re-Entry Permit (REP) at the Embassy
The application for REP renewal should be submitted at least 2 months before the current REP expires.
- Completed application form (Form 6)
- Original and copy of your current passport (with the latest REP, if any)
- Original and copy of your new passport (for transfer)
- Blue NRIC (for transfer/renew)
- Supporting documents (e.g. proof of employment in Singapore, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
For more information, please refer to ICA's website at https://www.ica.gov.sg/PR/reentry/PR_reentry_apply
ICA may require you to return to Singapore to complete the application formalities in person.
A SPR who remains outside Singapore without a valid REP will lose his/her PR status.